Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Books
Actually 8 Websites
- Facebook - It counts! Facebook is everything for me. News, gossip, gallery, you name it. I keep informed thanks to Facebook. Which is probably very, very sad.
- Netflix - TV and movies, my other loves! Thanks to Netflix I recently marathoned all 8 seasons of Full House and am currently obsessed with Spartacus. Plus Daredevil and Jessica Jones! Where would I be without Netflix? Probably maintaining a much smaller TBR pile, actually.
- Archive of Our Own - Well, it has to do with reading but not exactly books. Technically. Unless it's fanfiction based on books. Eh, I'm sticking with it. I'm a huge fan of fanfiction and AO3 is my go to website.
- Pinterest - I don't spend as much time here as I know I could if I allowed myself, but when I want to get crafty, creative and inspired, tis the home of all the goodies!
- Tumblr - Much like Pinterest it's a here and there love. Tumblr is where I go when I want to procrastinate by staring at pretty TV and film fandom pictures. Seriously.
- IMDb - I don't spend hours and hours on here or anything, but I do love IMDb. Any question about a movie or show, this is where I stop first. It keeps me in the know.
- Etsy - When it's gift buying time, you're sure to find me browsing here.
- Marvel Unlimited - I guess technically this counts as books but I'm trying to reach ten!
And failing. I really don't visit websites and blogs that aren't to do with books, I guess. I should find blogs about movies and TV, expand my web browsing a little more. Any recommendations?
What non-bookish websites do you adore?