Top Ten Characters Everyone Seems to Love But I Just Didn't Get
But again, I could only think of eight (well, books)
- Frankie from The Disreputable History of Frankie Landua-Banks by E. Lockhart
- Celaena from Sarah J. Maas's Throne of Glass
- Tris from the Divergent series by Veronica Roth
- Clary & Jace (and every other character, really) from Cassandra Clare's City of Bones
- Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Alina, Mal & The Darkling from Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Killian from Gena Showalter's Firstlife
- Kai from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
How about you? What characters do you feel are well loved but you just don't get it? Or alternatively, which do you love that others seem to dislike?
While you're here, it's my Blogiversary this week! Yay! I'm hosting a giveaway to celebrate! Be sure to enter!