It's that time of the evening - time for another Bout of Books Read-a-Thon challenge! Today's challenger is Cynthia @ Bingeing on Books.
It's a Villain Mash Up and the rules are as such:
- Pick villains from two different books that you would love to see fight each other. It can be from any genre and it doesn't even have to be a physical fight. It could be a verbal one as well.
- Give a short reason why you think these villains should fight each other
- You don't have to have a blog to do this challenge. You could tweet it or instagram it or even leave it in the comments. If you do tweet it, don't forget to mention me (@bingeingonbooks) and use the hashtag #villainmashup
- You must be a Bout of Books participant AND you must do this challenge to be eligible for the giveaway.
- Head over to Bingeing on Books to enter the Rafflecopter!
Nothing to it, right? So here goes!
My villainous contenders are...
In the PINK corner, the cat-loving, lie-hating, smug old cow who you wanted to see get her comeuppance as much - if not more so! - than Voldemort...DELORES UMBRIDGE of the Harry Potter series!
And in the WHITE corner, the vile, smooth talking, rose and poison loving head of state that still managed to get the last laugh...PRESIDENT SNOW of The Hunger Games series!
Can't you already feel the shudders? I'm all for these two fighting each other simply because I hate each of them. That's enough, surely? But also, I just think it'd be quite the battle of smirks and calm, vicious wit that would set our skin crawling and remind us why the two are such great characters that we can't stand.
But who would be the last villain standing? I guess that depends on whether Umbridge brings her wand into play or she accepts a drink from Snow? Who do you think would win the battle?
That's another Read-a-Thon challenge done and dusted, and what fun again! I'm off to get some more reading done...