Top Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With
- Alex, Mollie & Veronica from Those Girls by Lauren Saft - I barely got through a couple of chapters of this book before giving up, as I simply couldn't stand its characters.
- Amethyst from Treasure, Darkly by Jordan Elizabeth - It wasn't even a case of not clicking with this character - I hated her.
- Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth - I'm actually not interested in even reading Allegiant anymore. I just can't get invested in Tris enough.
- Kai from Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee - I just finished the second book in this series and still I can't connect with Kai. I find myself annoyed by her.
- Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I loved this book but I hated Warner. From what I've heard about the later books in this series, I know it's best I don't continue reading it!
- Araby from Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin - You know those characters that just keep making dumb choices? Mmhmm.
- Cat from Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon - I wanted to love this book but again, I simply didn't connect.
- Deirdre from Lament by Maggie Stiefvater - This one breaks my heart because I have such love for Maggie Stiefvater's writing, but I really didn't click with Deidre.
- Rhine, Linden & Gabriel from Wither by Lauren DeStefano - Not clicking with any of these characters really made it hard for me to enjoy this book.
- Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Again, my enjoyment of this book was effected by my disappointment with Celaena, so I haven't continued the series yet. I have been told I should though!
So which characters did you not click with?