The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Day 6 challenge is a Book Road Trip hosted by Steph in Wonderland.
We're taking a road trip without leaving home! Pick 4-5 places you want to visit and find a book that is either set there or is written by an author from that place. Share your list at Steph in Wonderland to enter the giveaway!
My Book Road Trip
I picked places I haven't been but want to travel to someday and books that I have yet to read but hopefully will soon! I tried to limit my ocean hopping so that it's more possible to be a road trip...a really long, fuel guzzling road trip...but it didn't end up that way, really.
- Ireland - Carrie of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
- Egypt - Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
- Germany - Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (set in London, but Gier lives in Germany)
- Russia - Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Japan - Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn
I'm looking forward to this road trip! Who wants to join me? Where would your road trip take you?