Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they have a specific topic for a top ten list. Link up, visit some new blogs and add to your ever growing TBR list. This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books to Read in One Day
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - I can read any of these in one day and usually whenever I reread them, I do, because even now they are still too good to put down!
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman - This one requires only a few hours...and a whole box of tissues.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Fast paced and gripping, the entire series is one you can't put down!
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - Killer nuns, Death, nobility, politics, scandal, betrayal, romance...this one is such an addicting read!
5. Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson - The writing of this one is so luscious and the twists so surprising it's hard to put this one down.
6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Such a fun read with a fantastic main character, this one's a lovely read for any day!
7. Night Beach by Kirsty Eagar - I'm only just reading this one, and it is so good that I'm finding it hard to get anything else done.
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - The writing style and the descriptions of this one is amazing! You become so immersed in it!
9. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - Set over one day, it's only fair this one be read in a day...besides, it doesn't even take that long!
10. By the Time You Read this, I'll be Dead by Julie Anne Peters - This is a truly hard hitting book, too powerful to put down.
What books have you read in one day?