Follow Me Friday is hosted by Parajunkee over at Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. This is a chance to get to know fellow book bloggers as well as follow their blogs. If you'd like to join in the fun, create your own Follow Me Friday post, then visit this week's Follow Friday posts (here and here) and sign the linky. Don't forget to also follow this week's featured bloggers!
Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?
I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolutions for a couple of weeks now. Usually I don't make any because I never, ever stick to them. For 2012 however, I'm going to try harder. Look - a resolution right there! As for my blogging resolutions, they've definitely been on my mind.
- Be better organised - Plan ahead! Have reviews written early! Posts scheduled weeks in advanced!
- Post at least 2 reviews a week - I definitely need to review more, and that has a lot to do with the above resolution too! I'd prefer to post reviews 3 times a week, so hopefully I can work my way towards that!
- Read more, buy less - Pretty self explanatory, right? I just keep buying more and more books, so my TBR pile gets bigger and bigger, and it impacts my reading because I keep feeling pressured. So, no more buying a heap of books until I've read a huuuuuuuge chunk of my TBR pile!
- Comment more - I keep track of a lot of blogs, and I read a heap of posts a day...but I hardly ever comment. I don't know if it's that I'm too shy or that I don't think what I have to say is worthwhile...whatever it is, it's time to get over it and comment, comment, comment!
- Learn HTML - While I'm pretty happy with my blog, I would like to learn HTML so that I know I can revamp by blog whenever I want.
- Become social media savvy - I have a Twitter and Goodreads account, but my use of them is minimal. I need to get out there more!
Do you have any New Year's Blogging Resolutions?
LAST DAYS TO ENTER! While you're here, feel free to enter my latest GIVEAWAY! Win a copy of Smoulder by Brenna Yovanoff (aka The Space Between) and The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler! Open internationally, and you don't need to be a follower to enter! Ends 31 December. It's easy, so be sure to check it out here!