Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they have a specific topic for a top ten list. Link up, visit some new blogs and add to your ever growing TBR list. This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Bought Because of The Cover and/or Title
1. Hourglass by Myra McEntire - I saw this cover and immediately added it to my TBR list, before I even read it's summary. I still love this cover.
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - Ditto. Absolutely adore this cover!
3. I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder - Likewise, but for the title this time. I could never forget it.
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - That cover! It's her eyes, I just can't help but stare.
5. Matched by Ally Condie - I simply adore this cover. I added it to my TBR right away, and then when it was released purchased it for my Kindle. Then when I saw it in a bookstore I bought it because I wanted that cover on my shelf!
6. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - While I also like the cover, it's the title that grabbed me. I was even more intrigued learning what it stood for!
7. Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish - This was my most recent purchase thanks to a cover. My eye just kept being drawn to it in the bookstore.
8. My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey (aka Hearts at Stake) - Both the cover and title won me over with this one. I just love the heart shaped 'wound' and the title intrigued me!
9. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan - The title this time. It had me imagining - rightfully - all sorts of creepy things!
10. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain - It's the colours, that the material matches her toes! I love it.
What books have you purchased (or read) because of it's cover and/or title?